Lowther-Rolton (L-R) & EuroCom Tanzania Group are pleased to announce that, they have entered into a strategic agreement to introduce the engineering service of L-R to the African market.
Lowther-Rolton are independent Professional Engineers specializing in the field of crane & rigging/heavy lift & transport (HLT) and structural engineering.
L-R serve the construction industry providing:
- Independent consulting services during front end planning and detailed engineering
- Project strategy, feasibility and modularization studies
- Original drawings and calculations
- Lift plans and heavy transport engineering
- Structural engineering
- Review of HLT engineering prepared by contractors
- Supervision of HLT operations on site
- Safety and training services
Services are provided to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, LNG, Civil Construction, Mining and Renewable sectors during both new construction and ongoing plant expansion and maintenance.
Since formation in 1987 L-R’s global Clients have included Shell, ExxonMobil, Marathon, BP, Total, Ineos, Valero, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, Worley and many others. During this time L-R have not suffered any incident connected to our scope of work.
Lowther-Rolton’s sevices are acknowledged to increase the efficiency and economy of heavy lift andtransport, while ensuring safety.